Benefits of Oxygen for Couples

Oxygen has long been known to help thin the blood, increase circulation and speed up your metabolism thus burning more calories just by breathing! The human body is sometimes called an “oxygen factory.” Oxygen is important because it is the fuel that cells in our body use to function. In essence, it is the “food” for our cells. If there is enough oxygen around our cells, then our organs and tissues have plenty of “food” and most likely will function properly. If our cells are not properly nourished, the message to our brain is ‘feed us.’ If 90% of our energy is derived from oxygen, and the other 10% is derived from food and water, wouldn’t it stand to reason that the more oxygen we take in, the more stamina we would have in bed?

Oxygen can benefit your body in ways other than great sex, and if you are a skeptic, you are probably saying to yourself, “oxygen? Aren’t I breathing enough oxygen right now? Aren’t we are breathing 21% oxygen, which has sustained life on this planet for millions of years?” That is only partially true. Scientists have proven that before industrialization of this planet (about 200 years ago), the oxygen content in our earth’s atmosphere was over 30%. Today, in some urban areas due to pollution, the greenhouse effect, and other man-made problems, oxygen levels are even less than 21%! Just look at the rise of cancer as a disease first manifesting itself only within the last 200 years. The only organ in the human body not capable of getting cancer is the heart. It is the most oxygenated organ in our body. OXYGEN IS LIFE!

To go one step further, any doctor will tell you that you can go 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water, but you can’t go 3 minutes without oxygen! OXYGEN IS LIFE! Oxygen promotes healing and energizes the body. Have you ever seen athletes breathing oxygen at a sporting event? Athletes agree oxygen increases their performance, endurance, and energy level. Oxygen has been known to displace harmful free radicals, neutralize environmental toxins, and destroy anaerobic infectious bacteria, parasites and microbes. Oxygen gives the body the ability to rebuild itself, detoxify blood, and strengthen the immune system. Just a ten-minute breathing session of pure oxygen heightens concentration and alertness. Oxygen has also been known to help in the prevention of disease, relieve hangovers, and alleviate migraine headaches.

Used in spas worldwide and marketed as the ‘Fountain of Youth’ oxygen is becoming more and more popular in the mainstream and it’s everyday practical applications have been sitting there right under our noses all this time. We can all breathe easier knowing oxygen benefits EVERYONE!

The Eating Oxygen has resulted from years of research, testing and dedication, which made this natural product to an exceptionally safe and high-standard for human health. To avoid risk of fake product, always buy Eating Oxygen from the stores/websites that are verified & recognized by or by Japan Anti Fraud Organization. Also double check if it is really Japanese product at Made in Japan Organization

Contact us
  • Address: 4-4-1 Taishido, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 154-0004, Japan
  • TEL: +81334115877
  • E-mail: