Most of human in daily life suffer from a lack of oxygen. Whether from improper breathing, poor diets, air pollution or lack of exercise, our cells are being deprived of this vital element and thus weakening our immune system. Oxygen is one of the most important elements required to sustain life. Without enough Oxygen in body, our health begins to suffer. Unhealthy or weak cells due to improper metabolism lose their natural immunity and are thus susceptible to viruses and lead the way to all kinds of serious health problems.
Oxygen not only gives us life but destroys also the harmful bacteria in our bodies without affecting the beneficial bacteria that we need. Life styles today, in a modern world environment with depleted Oxygen levels in the atmosphere, actually requires our cells to use more of this odorless/colorless gas to deal with several stresses on our body’s ability to function.
we have an epidemic of common yeast infections in our modern society. Yeast cells produce large amounts of acetaldehyde – which cause cellular damage, interfere with intestinal absorption and disrupt white and red blood cell functions. Increasing O2 levels in our body and eliminating commercial yeast and sugary foods from our diets will lessen this problem. One solution is to improve upon our daily bread.
Oxygen shortages and infection:
When body oxygen falls to extremely low levels for prolonged periods of time, the body may become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites and other infectious agents. Most of these are anaerobic, meaning they cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment. Some research indicates that when the oxygen content of the body is within a normal level, infectious microorganisms have a more difficult time breeding and multiplying.
The partial pressure of oxygen in normal blood should be approximately 97%. Within each red blood cell are iron-rich hemoglobin molecules. Approximately 97% of the oxygen carried to the cells is attached to these hemoglobin molecules with 3% of the oxygen supply dissolved in the blood plasma. When your blood oxygen levels remain low for extended periods of time, the cells cannot get an adequate and consistent supply of oxygen and they may have difficulty resisting the invasion of microorganisms ? lessening your natural life-support.
Benefits of Oxygen:
- Heightens concentration, alertness and memory
- Oxygen gives you energy! 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, and only 10% from food and water
- Oxygen is vital to your immune system, memory, thinking and sight
- Promotes healing and counters aging
- Strengthens your heart, reducing the risk of heart attacks
- Calms your mind and stabilizes your nervous system
- Speeds up the body’s recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines and hangovers
- Relieves temporary altitude discomfort
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism
- Relieves muscle stiffness, supports athletic performance
- Lessens Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Gives you better sleep patterns
Increased oxygen will help to speed up the metabolism. When we are getting that natural high from oxygen we tend not to crave the artificial energy boosters like caffeine, sugar, carbohydrates, etc. Not only will increased oxygen give you more energy.